Alternative title: Wednesday Confessions
- I have gray (grey?) hair. And no, I’m not just talking about a strand here or there, I’m talking A LOT of gray hair. Since I wear it curly all the time it’s not as noticeable as if I wore it straight, but it’s getting to the point where I might have to start dying it (at only 28!). Sometimes I’m all “who cares, it’s just hair” but other times it makes me super self conscious.
- I never put my jeans in the dryer because I hate that too tight feeling they have when I try to put them on afterwards.
- Seeing my dogs snuggling warms my heart. But it’s going to be a very, very long time before I’m ready to get another puppy. They’re so much work and so much money!
- 30 degree weather feels so much colder in San Antonio than it did in Kentucky. I don’t know if it was because I expected it to be cold in Kentucky and so it didn’t seem so bad whereas I expect it to always be warm here in TX, but these past few days have felt uber cold.
- I don’t think I’ve ever experienced what people describe as “baby fever” but all of the sudden I feel very jealous of everyone who’s pregnant or just had a baby and I feel an unnatural urge to pin all sorts of baby related things. No idea what’s going on with that.
- I bought a container of mint oreos at the grocery store on Sunday and man, are they ever good.
- We’ve stuck to our no TV challenge pretty well over the past 2 weeks but I feel like it sort of doesn’t count since we still watched the NFL games on the weekends and the Kentucky basketball game last night. It’s clear we like watching sports way too much to actually forgo cable.
So tell me…
What are some of your confessions?
Any other 20-somethings have gray hair too? If so do you just live with it or do you dye your hair?